1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

AIESEC Vietnam recruitment -clb AIESEC tuyển thành viên

Thảo luận trong 'Giao Lưu Tin Tức với Trường Bạn' bắt đầu bởi aiesec.regional, 4 Tháng ba 2011.

1. aiesec.regional New Member

Số bài viết: 12
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Đây là 1 cơ hội lớn cho các bạn có cơ hội tham gia clb sinh viên lớn nhất Viêt Nam, nâng cao các kĩ năng lãnh đạo và đi trao đổi học sinh với thế giới. Qua đợt tuyển này, các bạn sẽ học hỏi được rất nhiều các kĩ năng như làm việc nhóm, kĩ năng lên kế hoạch, phỏng vấn. Đây là 1 cơ hội tốt để trải nghiệm và đánh giá bản thân mình hơn. Thông tin cụ thể xin xem bên dưới. (Vì đây là clb quốc tế nên thông tin đề bằng tiếng anh, cũng là cơ hội tốt để rèn luyện thêm tiếng anh, bạn nào không hiểu chỗ nào thì cứ post lên đây)

[IMG]
    AIESEC Regional Recruitment 2011
    Official website: http://www.aiesec.org/vietnam
    AIESEC Introduction
    Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 50,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organization. Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential and to make a positive impact on society.
    AIESEC Vietnam was established in October, 2006. Up to now there are more than 250 members in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with 5 Local Chapters.
    AIESEC Regional Recruitment 2011
    We are now running AIESEC Regional Recruitment 2011 to offer students the opportunities to gain international experience, professional skills and leadership development. By this way, students would be developed into a leader with awareness about global issues as global citizen. They are not only encouraged to be successful in their own life but also make a positive impact on their society.
    International Experience: Students can go through our Exchange program to work in students project in other country. There they will gain international exposure and cultural understanding.
    Professional Skils: By joining AIESEC, students have the opportunity to work in teams. For example working in external relations team they will be able to develop their communication and presentation skills.
    Leadership Development: There are several leadership opportunities a member can apply for such as Project leader of a Societial Impact project.
    Selection Procedure
    Our selection process is designed to assess applicants' various competencies. We wish to match the need of the individuals to the need of our organization
    Information Seminar
    Date: Mar 19th and Mar 27th
    Link to register: http://bit.ly/information-seminar
    Application Form
    Deadline: Mar 31st
    Link to download: http://bit.ly/application-form

(*)Striving for Excellent (*)
    [IMG]

http://www.psbcollege.edu.vn/ http://www.vietnam.idp.com/
    PSB College
    Vietnam belongs to the PSB network in Asia. We offer Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma programs in Business and Management which are validated by University of Cambridge International Examinationsand certified by EduTrust. We commit to deliver high-quality offerings and to cultivate a better learning environment for students.
  2. aiesec.regional New Member

3. aiesec.regional New Member

4. aiesec.regional New Member

Here is the official poster of AIESEC regional recruitment. Welcome everybody ^^
    [IMG]

And now is the internship story of our intern (Đây là câu chuyện của 1 bạn đã đi thực tập nước ngoài nhờ chương trình của AIESEC, do ngôn ngữ chính thức của AIESEC là tiếng anh nên đây cũng là 1 cơ hội tốt để rèn luyện tiếng anh đó ^^)

[IMG]
    I still cannot imagine how much I’ve changed after my internship. Thank AIESEC so much. I can do it and you can too !!!

It’s the most wonderful trip ever! There are 7 interns from different countries in my project called “Enterprise Incubator”. I have never worked in such an international group like that before. It’s so interesting to discover new places with new cultures and people as well. Working and sharing together made us, different people from different countries, become closer. After this journey I got valuable experience. I have learnt how to plan and run a workshop, how to work in a team and solve problems. Furthermore, I have learnt a lot from the friends from all over the world I met. Getting through all challenges, now I find myself at a different stage that I had never believed just one year ago. Eventually, I touched the snow, I touched my dreamy country, Poland and I touched my dream. And of course you can, too! If you can dream about it, you can do it! ^ ^ BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY NOW!!!

I still cannot imagine how much I’ve changed after my internship. Thank AIESEC so much. I can do it and you can too !!!
  5. aiesec.regional New Member

6. aiesec.regional New Member

Và đây là 1 câu chuyện của 1 bạn đã đi ra nước ngoài theo chương trình thực tập sinh quốc tế khác. Hãy đọc và cảm nhận. (bằng tiếng anh nha, tăng cường khả năng tiếng anh khá tốt đó :D)

Let's open your heart to listen and feel

Mr. Chau Duong Quang, third year student of Foreign Trade University, has just returned from his internship in Sri Lanka.

“Almost everyone know people know where India is, but very few know where Sri Lanka is, even though it is just right below India. That’s one of my first consideration to explore this hidden charm country.”

His project was about education. He teaches English for poor children in rural areas in Sri Lanka. “For beginning moments, the only thing I do is to yell in vain “NO FIGHTING” in every classes because they keep arguing and jumping to each other. As time went by, I had a feeling that I desired to help them overcome the harsh situation... After the internship, I love people more than I used to.”

“I didn’t choose Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka chose me” – he said when being interviewed in front of Sri Lankan press.

[IMG]
  7. aiesec.regional New Member

8. aiesec.regional New Member

Just remind candidates who have registered our 2nd INFORMATION SEMINAR .
    The seminar will be held on Sunday, 27th March, 2011.
    Time and venue are informed to you via personal email.
    Hope to see you there
  9. aiesec.regional New Member

So many students have submitted their application forms to catch a life-changing opportunity.
    Are you one of them ?
    If not, please hurry up since Just 5 days left until the deadline
  10. aiesec.regional New Member

11. aiesec.regional New Member

12. aiesec.regional New Member