1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

American Slang!

Thảo luận trong 'CLB Anh Văn' bắt đầu bởi Suhao, 18 Tháng mười hai 2007.

1. Suhao Guest

Số bài viết: 0
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Hello everyone,

I dont know alot òf slang but i want to share my little knowledge with you gúys [IMG] Slangs are very hard to explain...the most effective way to learn it is to learn from a conversation...So i just give a general description and some examples...Hope u guys would find this to be helpful even though its confusing [IMG]

**In order to make it real...the content below may contain stuff that may offend some people**

Dude=use this when talking to ur friend, friendly expression, it can be use for "troi oi". For ex: Dude, stop making fun of me (ong nay, dung choc tui nua). Dude, you know what happened last night (ba` biet chuyen gi xay ra toi wa khong?).Dude, look at this (troi oi, nhin cai nay ne).
    Dude, please ( lam do di may/ong/ba`)

Man= some what like "dude"
    Man, i forgot to do that ( troi oi tao quen lam cai do roi)
    I dont want to be alone, man, come here to study with me (tao khong muon hoc bai mot minh dau, may toi day hoc chung duoc ko?)

Chick=young girl.
    Dude, look at that chick (tui bay nhin con nho do kia)
    Those chicks look so hot ( may con nho do nhin.. [IMG] ..wa)

Awesome/cool=wonderful/good
    Thats awsome( cai do thiet la tuyet!)
    I'm cool= i'm good
    Awesome= tuyet cu meo

Butt="the other end of the digestive track"= Ass
    Kick his butt/kick his ass (da' dich no')

Busy busy bee=very very busy
    I'm a busy busy bee

What's up?=How is it going?
    What's up, dude? ( co chuyen gi moi khong may?/dao nay sao roi, ong?)

Bomb=perfect condition/looking/good stuff...it can also mean poor performance-->i bombed my test (tao lam cai test nay te wa di!)
    That drink is a bomb (nuoc do ngon ba cha'y lun)
    She's a bomb=she's very sexy, good looking

Bull shit(BS)= its a "bad" word, but can be use to say "do whatever"
    Jason was mad at Jenna because she didn't call him all night. i think that's BS because he did the same thing to her twice (...tao nghi cai do thiet la vo ly/ vo duyen tai vi no cung dau co goi dien cho Jenna 2 lan truoc)
    I was so lazy last night, so i just BS the write up assignment ( toi wa tao luoi wa...nen viet bay ba/lam dai bai tap luon)

There are more, but these are all that i can think of right now...hopefully u guy find this interesting...if possible can u guys give me some feedback. I would love to hear them! [IMG]

Chia sẻ trang này