1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Changing MKV to MP4 for Playback on Gadgets

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 7 Tháng năm 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    I am trying to watch several MKV format films from a portable hard drive on my PS3. Problem is PS3 does not play MKV files. Can anyone show me the right way to convert MKV files into possibly MP4 or AVI in the highest possible quality?
    You may have met problems just same to this guy. This posy may help you figure out a way. MKV is a free standard video container format. It can hold multiple video, audio and subtitle tracks in a single MKV file. This format is the first choice for backing up disc or high definition content into normal video files. MKV file is not compatible with the majority gadgets like Smart phone, tablet, game console etc.
    It is easy to convert MKV to MP4 if you are applying the right way. One effect option would be to utilize MKV to MP4 Converter. Here is a guide about how to convert MKV to MP4 with the software.
    1. Add Video Files
    Input your source MKV files into software by click "Add" icon on the top left corner.
    2. Select Output Profile
    Select the output format from the drop-down menu of "Profile". There are many profiles with MP4 as output format. They are with different codec or for different multimedia devices. It definitely can meet the condition regards MKV to MP4.
    [IMG]
    You can also change other settings like Video Codec, Quality, Video Size, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect Ratio, etc to make it work as what you expect. Click on "Save as" if you want to save the format parameters for future references.
    3. Edit video
    Adjust video or audio quality to satisfy your needs. Set an output folder for the destination files in "Output". Then, click on the "Edit" icon to edit the video.
    [IMG]
    4. Start Convert Process and Enjoy your Coffee Time.
    Click Convert button to start convert MKV to MP4 conversion, and then waiting and enjoy your time when software is converting MKV file to MP4.

Chia sẻ trang này