1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Dear all my friends

Thảo luận trong 'CLB Anh Văn' bắt đầu bởi Action, 4 Tháng mười 2006.

1. Action New Member

Số bài viết: 766
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Dear all my friends,

The member of English speaking club and the one intending to take part in.
    We are English Speaking Club of UTE. We have known each other for a long time, haven’t we?
    And I think all of you have injoy much in programs of our lovely club.

Last week, exactly on 24th, Sept, we restared the club after an interruptionin summer and I was surposied much by the quantily and your exciterment.

As an organizermy feelings was undescrible I am both happy and anxious. I’m in mood for your care for our club, for your good study attitude and for the success of our Club as well.

Besides, your hard working and your awareness is a big motivahon that encourages me to continue making effect on Enghlish and other aspect. We know once we are satisfied with oursclves, we loose our rank.

Actually, over 100 people in a small room make a hot atmosphere. The relationship between UTE students and the ones coming from Bankies, Agriculture and Forestry University, Humanity and Social University, … seemed to be tighter and warmer. All of you come here just for one reason: share knowledge and make friend. Then I hope you will reach your aim somehow after leaving club.

The tittle is one of important factors making contubution the succes. “Vietnammese Families Nowadays” was an interesting topic to discuss. All point of view was presented clearly and fluently. We were impressed by your improvement in the way to show yor ideas in English.

So, please keep trying!!!
    The more you care for our club, the moerwe will afford to build it better. We really want to bring you chances to communicate with foreigners so that you can obtain practical experiences. Then by the way, I'd like to inform you some of my plans next month:

Around the middle of October, I will invite some friends coming form Malaysia, Singapore to visit our Club.
    I hope so have your corporation to develop our club. I want when international friends come, they will be too delighted to shout out “your great!”.
    Whatever subject you are great at, it is our price.

Yours
    Phuong Tran
    P.S: See you this week and have a good time!
  2. bmnhy Giảng Viên

Số bài viết: 914
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0

Chia sẻ trang này