1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Find and also Look into Music: SoundHound for Android

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 7 Tháng mười hai 2011.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Do you ever eagerly to get one piece of music if the initial you’re hearing it? It is just a pity that you cannot uncover the track when you only know some lyric sectors or tunes and also nothing a lot more. There exists a built-in services within cell phones of Sony Ericsson- Track ID that can help consumer to find out the song together with segments of lyrics together with rhythms. I thought possibly every mobiles phone may develop service just like Track ID, however, right after so long time, the reality still much less my own expectation. Just another day, I find an software for the purpose of Android os which is much like Track ID-Soundhound.
    [IMG]
    SoundHound is instant music look for and also discovery together with fast music recognition and also exceptional vocal lookup. It can help you to identify the tune name, just speak, sing, hum, type or simply record with it. It's going to go back a track, complete with performer bios, video back links, and back links to an on the web music store.
    [IMG]
    SoundHound involves:
    ♪ The world's speediest audio recognition: name tunes enjoying from a speaker in as little as four seconds. Unrestricted consumption!
    ♪ The earth's only viable singing along with humming reputation
    ♪ Track Previews
    ♪ Lyrics
    ♪ LiveLyrics (in the U. S. and Canada): see Lyrics with time with all the music for music reputation!
    ♪ Music Videos
    ♪ Share to Facebook along with Twitter instantly
    ♪ Geo-tagging, buy links, and more...
    If you would like to get fresh released audio or perhaps music video totally free, go to YouTube. com to search them and also down load with free YouTube Downloader.

Chia sẻ trang này