1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Guide with regard to Blu-ray Ripper: Tips on how to Rip Blu ray to FLV upon Mac

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 30 Tháng năm 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    "I have a Blu-ray disc movie and plan to crop some segments to piece together as a video for sharing online. How can I do that? By the way, I am using Mac pc computer. Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance. " Everybody is using YouTube to share and enjoy videos, so do I. YouTube is a definitely welcomed website to millions of customers. For upload video files onto Youtube . com, FLV is definitely a good option. Since you are trying to rip Blu ray to FLV on Mac computer, here I offer you a simple to used blu ray ripper to rip blu ray to FLV without any loss in high output quality and fast conversion speed. Try on us and you can enjoy and share videos anytime as you want. Step1. Load Blu ray to Blu ray to FLV converter for Mac Launch Blu ray Ripper for Mac and click "Load BD" or directly drag and drop the BD source into the program. [IMG] Step2. Set the output file format Click the clickable image in the end of each BD documents to access to Profile panel, in which you can choose FLV within "Common Video". [IMG] Step3. Configurations To obtain exact output effect, you can click + switch to set parameter for output audio and video, such as video and audio codec, quality, bit rate, frame rate and so on. Step4. Rip Blu ray to FLV on Mac pc Then return to the home interface and click "Convert" to start to rip Blu ray to FLV on Mac pc. After Blu ray conversion is done, you can click "Open" to get the ripped files and upload to Youtube . com for sharing.

Chia sẻ trang này