1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Introduce about your major

Thảo luận trong 'Anh văn kỹ thuật' bắt đầu bởi xuanthanhspk, 13 Tháng mười một 2006.

1. xuanthanhspk Guest

Số bài viết: 0
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    hi all

today i find that this category is too quiet and that we should make it better so i have thought and looking for some ideas to suggest all the members of our forum to talk about.

INTRODUCE YOUR MAJOR:
    When you graduate from university and you looking for a job you will have some interview with the employers and i am sure that they will ask you to introduce about your major, what you learnt at university, what is your strong points and weakness and so on ... If you dont prepare from now you will be [IMG] and will fall the interviews.

So i open this topic for you all to talk about yoursefl major, so if you can say now i think you will pass through any interviews easily. OK now we can start our work below.

Note that your introduce may not in the wright way or itis not the best way and others member can hepl you to find your false and you will be able to learn form that.
  2. truongthinhs Giảng Viên

Số bài viết: 533
    Đã được thích: 3
    My major is Mechanical engineering. I have studied and researched about robotics and automation technology. Now I am a doctoral student in Korea. I have been lecturer in HCM Univerisity of Technical education.
  3. xuanthanhspk Guest

hi
    My major is automation technology , i'm studying in university of technical education Hochiminh City. I have study a this university for 4 years and now i have already got some skills to make some work in life. In the future I think I will be a designer and programmer for CNCs, I study a lot about CAD CAM and CNC.
    give me a piece of material ( metal for example) i will give you back some thing in the shape you want ...
  4. Huyspkt Guest

I’m a fourth year student of UTE

I study about Household and Industrial Civil Engineering; Faculty of Civil Engineering & Applied Mechanics

It’s a new major of our University
    In this major, I learn many things involve in the house
    - How to design a house in foundation, concrete, structure, steel structure (when doing the thesis)
    - Execute the work of the construction
    - Stabilize the structure of a house
    ………..

Every student of Civil Engineer is equipped with the necessary knowledge and skill to become an Engineer and a technical teacher after graduation.

I like this major and I’m really attracted by seeing many tall buildings in Vietnam and all around the world.
  5. minhtrang86_vn Guest

HI everyone,
    My name is Trang, and of couse all of u can see it when u take notice to my ID. This is the first time i have joined this room. I hope that all of you can help me to improve my English.
    My major is English, and i hope to become interpreter. Thanks for reading.

Chia sẻ trang này