1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

JOKE!!!!

Thảo luận trong 'Anh văn kỹ thuật' bắt đầu bởi xuanthanhspk, 20 Tháng mười 2006.

1. xuanthanhspk Guest

Số bài viết: 0
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    HI , HERE I HAVE 7 QUESTION AND I NEED YOUR HELP TO ANSWER IT . ARE YOU READY? NOW WE WILL MAKE IT TOGETHER, OK?

A laugh-a-day keeps the doctor away! Jokes make us laugh,but they can also help us understand a language. Here are 7 jokes that I hope you enjoy.

1. What word begins with "e", ends with "e", and has one letter?

2. I have 12 legs, 12 arms and 8 heads. What am I?

3. Which month has 28 days?

4. What starts with "P", ends with "E", and has millions of letters?

5. Why shouldn't you put the letter "M" into the refrigerator?

6. What animal can jump higher than a house?

7. Why can't a man living in Paris be buried in the South of France?

I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER AND I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR ANSWER AS SOON AS POSIBLE
  2. xuanthanhspk Guest

OH
    WHY NOBODY ANSWER MY QUESTION?
    TOO DIFFICULT???

I KNOW BUT IF YOU CANT ANSWER THEM YOU CAN SAY TO ME SO I CAN KNOW YOU CANT AND I WILL HIDE SOME SECRETS....
    OK??????????

BÓ TAY CÁC BÁC LUÔN, CÂU HỎI HAY THẾ MÀ CHẲNG CÓ AI THAM GIA CẢ, BUỒN QUÁ ĐI
  3. xuanthanhspk Guest

IT'S SO LONG TIME WHEN I POST THIS TOPIC AND HAVE NO ANSWER BUT I WILL WAIT FOR TIME , AND WHILE WAITING FOR YOU ALL I ADD A FUNNY STORY BELOW, I HOPE WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER

GOD AND THE MAN

A man visits God and says "God, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" God says "No, ask me anything at all."

So the man says "God, you've been around for a very long time, so, for you, how long is a thousand years?"

God replies "For me, a thousand years is only five minutes."

The man then says "That's interesting God. And, for you, how much is a million dollars?"

God replies "For me, a million dollars is only five cents."

The man says "Really? Well then God, could you lend me five cents please?"

God looks at the man, smiles, and says "Of course my son. Just wait five minutes!"
  4. Suhao Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xuanthanhspk @ Nov 7 2006, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>IT'S SO LONG TIME WHEN I POST THIS TOPIC AND HAVE NO ANSWER BUT I WILL WAIT FOR TIME , AND WHILE WAITING FOR YOU ALL I ADD A FUNNY STORY BELOW, I HOPE WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER

GOD AND THE MAN

A man visits God and says "God, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" God says "No, ask me anything at all."

So the man says "God, you've been around for a very long time, so, for you, how long is a thousand years?"

God replies "For me, a thousand years is only five minutes."

The man then says "That's interesting God. And, for you, how much is a million dollars?"

God replies "For me, a million dollars is only five cents."

The man says "Really? Well then God, could you lend me five cents please?"

God looks at the man, smiles, and says "Of course my son. Just wait five minutes!"[/b][/quote]
    This is a good joke:D. Thanks alot for posting this, it entertained me a little bit...i'm not in a good mood today...and so is the sky...he wants to "cry"...[IMG]. Your questions sound interesting...hopefully i'll be the first one to answer them...but not anytime soon cause' i have lots of homework to finish in the next two weeks...Wait for my answers...!!!
  5. Marigold Guest

<span style="color:#3333FF">Tdy I'm here 2 b ur best solution, Xuan Thanh [IMG]
    Above questions r interesting n hopefully my answer r good also. [IMG]

1. What word begins with "e", ends with "e", and has one letter?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- Envelope</span>
    <span style="color:#3333FF">2. I have 12 legs, 12 arms and 8 heads. What am I?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- A liar</span>
    <span style="color:#3333FF">3. Which month has 28 days?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- All of 12 months</span>
    <span style="color:#3333FF">4. What starts with "P", ends with "E", and has millions of letters?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- A Post office</span>
    <span style="color:#3333FF">5. Why shouldn't you put the letter "M" into the refrigerator?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- Because it turns ice into mice! </span>
    <span style="color:#3333FF">6. What animal can jump higher than a house?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- A house can't jump</span>
    <span style="color:#3333FF">7. Why can't a man living in Paris be buried in the South of France?</span>
    <span style="color:#FF0000">- Because he's still living!</span>
  6. xuanthanhspk Guest

hic....
    to marigold : best answer is yours because you read them before i think so . the first time i read these questions i really have " headache " trying to answer but when i read the answers for them i find that it is very interesting.

doesn't any one understand the answers ? if you are in that situation you can post here and we will explain for you ....

to suhao: you are too late and have lost the opportunity to be the first , but dont be sad because i still have lots of interesting questions for you and others..

Chia sẻ trang này