1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Learn how to convert MP4 from YouTube to DVD

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 6 Tháng hai 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    "I'm doing a project for History and I found a really nice documentary on YouTube that I would love to put on a DVD. I have acquired the video as an MP4 file, but currently the problem is seeking out for a trusted MP4-to-DVD converter. "
    If you are still looking for dependable MP4 to DVD Converter, you are able to stop to see Leawo MP4 to DVD Converter, which is not only a reliable converter for converting MP4 to DVD, but also a professional software for editing and customizing input video to higher effect. Right here is the guide for converting MP4 video from YouTube to DVD.
    Full guide:
    Step1. Load MP4 videos to MP4 to DVD Converter
    Open the program and just click "Add" to import MP4 videos to the software. You possibly can preview the documents by dual clicking the title of the name. You also will be able to just click "Download" to directly acquire online.
    [IMG]
    Step2. Opt for DVD menu
    Just click "Burn to DVD" on the right bottom of the main interface to decide on a DVD menu template. YouTube to DVD Converter has furnished quite a few templates for users to choose and you will also add her favorite song and picture to be the background music and background image.
    [IMG]
    Step3. Settings
    You possibly can opt for your own volume label. And choose burn video to ISO File or DVD Folder. In "Options", you can find the destination for you to save the output file. In "Video Settings", you possibly can select the desirable TV Standard and Aspect Ratio.
    [IMG]
    Step4. Convert MP4 videos to DVD
    Then just click "Start" and a dialog box will show up to let you choose either burning to a DVD disc immediately or creating a DVD ISO image in your hard disc for later burning. Then you can choose burning to a DVD disc. And do remember to embed the blank DVD to your hard drive.
    [IMG]

Chia sẻ trang này