1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Methods to protect PowerPoint from modifying?

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 29 Tháng một 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    “I have produced a truly superb PowerPoint document. After I gave the demonstration, many individuals ask me for the PowerPoint document. Could anybody tell me methods to protect the PowerPoint file from editing? I am hoping that my PowerPoint document shouldn't be modified by other folks. ”
    Really, we could straight add pass word for the PowerPoint document or possibly straight turn PowerPoint to video. In this way, the PowerPoint document shouldn't be modified by other folks. This paper might bring in methods to turn PowerPoint to video using a PowerPoint to video converter in order to protect the PowerPoint document from editing.
    First, obtain the PowerPoint to video converter.
    Step 1: add PowerPoint documents
    Just launch the PowerPoint to video converter along with input the PPT file through clicking on the add icon. Plus, you can even straight drag along with drop to input the document.
    [IMG]
    Preview the original source PowerPoint document on the view screen. And then click on the profile to set the output video format. You ought to pick a folder for the produced video.
    Step 2: just personalize the PowerPoint to video transformation
    After load the PPT document, please simply click “customize” to personalize timing, slides, audio, music along with conversion.
    [IMG]
    Set the transition time between slides here along with add music for the produced video. Furthermore, the transition time ought to no less than 6 seconds.
    Step 3: click the settings icon to begin the audio along with video settings
    [IMG]
    Numerous audio together with video parameters are offered to be altered like bite rate, audio along with video codec, audio along with video quality, video size, and so forth.
    Step 4: begin the PowerPoint to video transformation through pressing “start”.
    [IMG]
    This software will show you the PowerPoint to video transforming process. Just wait until the output folder is opened for you after the transformation.
    Now, the document can not be modified by other folks.

Chia sẻ trang này