1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Open Heart

Thảo luận trong 'Đọc sách truyện' bắt đầu bởi Action, 21 Tháng chín 2008.

1. Action New Member

Số bài viết: 766
    Đã được thích: 0
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Open Heart
    By Rickey Mallory
    My parents fell in love at first sight, and they've been in love for more than fifty-two years. They're not just comfortable with each other, or merely tolerant of each other's faults. They are still truly, deeply in love, with all the passion and heartache that wildly emotional state entails.
    My father has always been more of a tease than a romantic, and he has regaled us with tales of his exploits all our lives. For example, the first time he and my mother ever spoke to each other was after World War II, after Daddy had just returned from Japan. He was driving his brother's brand-new car through town when he saw my mother go into a furniture store. Pulling over, he jumped out of the car and managed to slip into the store right behind her. My twenty-six-year-old mother, who was thinking about finding an apartment, asked the store owner to show her the twin bedroom set she had admired the week before. My father, a mere passing acquaintance, stepped up beside her and said, "Now Maude, we are not sleeping on twin beds."
    They were married three months later, and they did sleep on one of the twin beds until they could afford a double bed. Fifty-three years later they still sleep in the same bed.
    At age seventy-eight, my father had open-heart surgery. My seventy-six-year-old mother spent every night at the hospital, and every day beside his bed. The first thing Daddy said when they removed the tracheal tube from his throat was one of the most romantic things I've ever heard. He said, "Maude, you know what that doctor found when he cut me open? He found your name engraved on my heart."
  2. thienly Member

Số bài viết: 818
    Điểm thành tích: 16
    Hjc hjc hjc!lâu ngày mới thấy chàng ĐM lên diễn đàn! vừa ra tay đã hành hạ pà con phu` nghẹt thở
  3. Action New Member

4. tranphong2 Nothing

Số bài viết: 273
    Đã được thích: 2
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đức Minh @ Sep 21 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>he he quá khen, quá khen![/b][/quote]
    Khà khà, đại ca copy ở đâu zậy. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Hay hay lắm. [IMG]
  5. Action New Member

Chia sẻ trang này