1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Tutorial: How to Turn MKV to WMV for Xbox 360?

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 15 Tháng năm 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Is there a good MKV to WMV converter? I have some MKV HD movie files, I am trying to do and can't seem to get them right. I want them to play on my Xbox 360 with original video quality. Anyone has any suggestions?
    Xbox 360 Console supports video files in Wmv file format,, H. 264 and MPEG-4 media in. mp4 format. MKV Converter is a powerful and efficient MKV application which is able to convert MKV files to Wmv file and also other commonly used video formats and HD videos formats. With professional video codec built in, the program can fast convert MKV to Wmv file perfectly. No matter you are a professional or novice, you can handle the conversion with MKV to WMV converter soon.
    Step 1: Fill MKV Video clips in to converter
    Enter your preferred MKV document in order to MKV converter. Click the "Add File" switch upon remaining best part in order to fill MKV documents out of your pc.
    Step 2: Modify output
    Select a document and click "Edit" in order to modify video clip. Cut video clip duration, harvest perform area, arranged visible results as well as include watermarks. Personalize released document as you wish.
    Step 3: Result Profile
    Click on "Profile " upon primary user interface. There are lots of predetermined platforms concerning numerous transportable products. Enter "WMV" searching container to find associated Wmv file platforms you'll need. Please be aware, for various make use of, individuals Wmv file platforms have been in various guidelines.
    [IMG]
    Step 4: Result Configurations
    Another configurations is actually changeable, such as Video Codec, Quality, Video Size, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect Ratio, and so on to really make it are that which you anticipate. Click "Save as" if you wish to conserve the actual structure guidelines with regard to long term referrals.
    Step: 5 Start Converting MKV to WMV
    Click Convert to start the converting. You can view the conversion status at the right of main window.

Chia sẻ trang này