1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Tutorial: the best way to convert FLV to MPEG4?

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 12 Tháng tư 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    Ever once a moment, I came across quite a few music videos on Youtube . com that are all in. flv format and that i think “I ought to obtain these music videos together with play them on my Ipad”. Nevertheless, I discovered my Ipad tablet could not support these FLV videos when I saved them.
    Perhaps this also happens to you. the solution I found is to convert FLV to MPEG4 which Ipad tablet can certainly nicely support by using a video converter. Along with a professional video converter, you even don’t need to worry about the quality loss or possibly any other s for the reason that a professional video converter will be able to wonderfully convert FLV to MPEG4 with no quality loss together with a variety of other well-known video formats as well as portable devices.
    Next, simply follow me to begin with converting FLV to MPEG4 using a video converter.
    Obtain together with set up the video converter.
    Step 1: load the FLV videos
    Get started the video converter and just click “add” to input the FLV movies. you could input various videos because batch transformation is offered here. Preview the movie on the built-in player through double clicking on it.
    Step 2: set output
    Mouse click “profile” together with pick out MPEG4 from common video tab of the drop-down box. Surely, you could straight search it on the searching bar which is definitely a lot simpler together with quicker.
    [IMG]
    Step 3: edit (Optional)
    Mouse click “Edit” button to edit the videos to better output effect, you could trim the video length, crop the video size, adjust video effect together with add watermark to videos.
    [IMG]
    Step 4: settings
    Mouse click “Settings” button to set the parameters for far better output, you could adjust video together with audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, video quality, and so forth.
    Step 5: convert FLV to MPEG4
    After the editing together with settings, you may need return to the home interface and click on “convert” to begin with converting FLV to MPEG4. it's far better to pick out “open output folder after conversion”. The changing time relies on your total changing video quantities.

Chia sẻ trang này