1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Ways to enjoy movies in 3D effect on Blu ray Player

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 14 Tháng hai 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    "I prefer to enjoy 3D movie on my TV, what I've a video file which has 3D movie. I already have a 3D LED TV with USB connectivity, Philips 3D Blu ray Player. How can I enjoy 3D content on my TV with what I have? "
    As the question referenced above, I think you should convert film to 3D Blu ray movie for experiencing on TV with Blu ray Player. Converting film to 3D Blu ray wants the help from Blu ray Creator that could able to converting diverse video clips to Blu ray disk with 3D effect. Here is the manual for ways to transfer videos to Blu ray.
    Step1. Add videos to the Blu ray Creator
    Click the "Add Video" icon to include data files to the application for burning.
    Note: You may have a preview of the original video by double-clicking the video document in the file list or directly click the "Play" button under the preview window. Snapshot is allowed within this Blu-ray Creator.
    [IMG]
    Step 2: Edit video data files. There are four selections for you to personalize output videos.
    [IMG]
    Step 3: 3D Settings. There are numerous 3D setting modes (Red/Cyan, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side) for your options, get one of them and adjust 3D Depth effect by pick out a detailed value.
    [IMG]
    Step 4: Output menu customization
    Click the "Burn to DVD & Blu-ray" button to go to the panel fo you to pick out menu templates to undertake customization. For your preference, you will find various menu templates obtainable: Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others. When you unfold each menu template, you will definitely get sub templates for selections
    [IMG]
    Step 5: Further settings of the output. Click "Next" button and next it should turn to the panel in the subsequent:
    [IMG]
    Therefore simply click on "Start" to begin with to transfer video to 3D Blu ray. Within just some clicks, you may transfer video to 3D Blu-ray.

Chia sẻ trang này