1. THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN ADMIN DIỄN ĐÀN 2013
    Tìm kiếm nhà trọ - Ở ghép
    THÔNG BÁO BÁN ÁO SPKT.NET CHO THÀNH VIÊN DIỄN ĐÀN

HÃY TÌM KIẾM Ở ĐÂY TRƯỚC KHI ĐẶT CÂU HỎI
    {xen:phrase loading}

Ways to observe MPG videos on Samsung Galaxy?

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia Tools' bắt đầu bởi eliuliu1989, 13 Tháng hai 2012.

1. eliuliu1989 Banned

Số bài viết: 116
    Đã được thích: 8
    Điểm thành tích: 0
    “I have a VCD movies which are in. mpg format. These videos are really terrific. Hence I would like to import them to my Samsung Galaxy in order that I'll observe the movies while I travel or perhaps take a bus. Can anybody supply me quite a few suggestions ways to observe MPG videos on Samsung Galaxy? ”
    Samsung Galaxy is unable to directly MPG videos, but it can easily support AVI, 3GP, MP4 and MPEG-4 videos. Consequently, we should just convert MPG to AVI. We're able to work with a video converter to convert MPG to AVI for observing the movies on this equipment.
    Now, merely abide by the below tips about how to convert MPG to AVI.
    Down load the video converter first.
    1. Launch this software and add the MPG vides.
    [IMG]
    2 input approaches: directly drag and drop or perhaps click “add”. Load the MGP files and double click the video file for previewing.
    Set the output profile format as AVI and select a folder for the converted video.
    2. Edit the video simply by pressing the edit icon
    [IMG]
    Edit the below 4 basic effects: trim, crop, effects and watermark. You could trim the video clips, crop the video size, adapt the contrast, brightness, saturation and also add watermark for the converted video.
    3. Audio and video settings
    Turn to the main interface and click the settings icon to start the audio and video settings.
    [IMG]
    Bite rate, audio and video codec, audio and video quality, sample rate, video size and many other parameters will be altered here.
    4. Click the convert icon to start the MPG to AVI alteration.
    [IMG]
    It is way better to pick “open output folder after conversion”. View the output video after the MPG to AVI alteration and shift it to your Samsung Galaxy.

Chia sẻ trang này